How to find confidence score of complete Invoice

Required help on how to set threshold through UiPath Studio for Document Understanding so that based on the threshold the Robot can decide whether to send particular Invoice Document to Action Center or not. Basically, how we can extract the confidence score of complete invoice.

Hi @abolianasane24 ,

Take a Look at the below post and let us know if you still need assistance :

I am having trouble understanding this code. It’s giving me an error with confField not being declared. If so what variable do I need to put into the confField place?

In UiPath Studio for Document Understanding, you can set a threshold to determine whether a particular invoice document should be sent to the Action Center or not. Here’s an overview of the process:

1. Create a new project in UiPath Studio and add the “Digitize Document” activity to the process.
  2. In the “Digitize Document” activity, configure the settings for the document you want to extract data from.
  3. Use the “Classify Document Scope” activity to classify the document based on the taxonomy you have created.
  4. Use the “Data Extraction Scope” activity to extract the data from the classified document.
  5. Use the “Form Extractor” activity to extract the data from the form fields.
  6. Use the “Present Validation Station” activity to validate the extracted data.
  7. Use the “Export Extraction Results” activity to export the extracted data to an excel file.
  8. To extract the confidence score of the complete invoice, you can use the “Get Extraction Results” activity. This activity returns a collection of extraction results, which includes a confidence score for each extracted field.
  9. Then, you can use the “Filter Data Table” activity to filter the data based on the confidence score.
  10. After that, you can use the “If” activity to check if the confidence score is above a certain threshold. If the confidence score is above the threshold, the invoice document is sent to the Action Center, otherwise, it is processed automatically.
  11. You can also use the “Assign” activity to assign the confidence score to a variable and use it later in your workflow.

By using these steps, you can set a threshold for the confidence score in UiPath Studio for Document Understanding and decide whether to send a particular invoice document to the Action Center or not.