How to filter excel?

I want to filter in column remark(column AN)
If in remark contains test , I want to remove rows.

1 Like

hello
Use filter activity

use this you will get the output if you have any Doughty feel free, ask me

if you get the solution mark ask solution
Happy automation
Chethan P

Otherwise, you use filter table activity or use filter activity what I said in the above replay use like that and delete row i hope filter data table is defenatly and you must do build data table it will work OR change sheet mnz save that data in another sheet

Hi @fairymemay

U can try linq query

dt1= dt1.AsEnumerable().Where(Function(row)
Not row(“remark”).ToString.Contains(“test”)). CopyToDataTable

1 Like

Remove remark.zip (8.3 KB)
please find the solution if its helpful mark as solution really appreciate

Regard
Aleem Khan
Happy Automation

@Aleem_Khan error as below.

If file excel start at row4 and column B.

@NIVED_NAMBIAR
If file excel start at row4 and column B below.

Do I need to set something more or not?

Hi @fairymemay

So u had to set the range in read range by “B4” So that it reading datatable by B4

1 Like

If your table is gonna move around the spreadsheet then u need to look for the headers, for ex “no”. So u can use look up data table. U will get row and u can check column too. Then u should delete all the columns before “no” with delete column activity. After that delete all the rows before “no”. In this scenario u will get data table without headers (column names). You can change that with for each activity, where in collection u can paste dt.colums. and action to do is assign to item.name = dt(0)(item.name).toString. after this operation u should remove the first row ( row 0) because it contains headers and u will receive exact data table to filter with proper column name.

you have to set read range B4 column