How to extract filename

After loading image in load image activities in uipath I’m getting output as image datatype how can I extract image name from that image output
Can anyone provide solution for this thanks in advance.

Hi @Gowtham_Dhanekula

Try Save Image Activity

Thanks
Ashwin S

We need to pass that image variable as input tot SAVE IMAGE activity and then only we can save that with a name
Make sure that in SAVE IMAGE activity the file extension is mentioned as .png along the Filename

Cheers @Gowtham_Dhanekula

Hi Palani thanks for your quick response my issue is I’m loading particular image in load activity in uipath process after loading image next step I should get particular image name which I have loaded in load image activity how can I get that image name or file name after loading file or image in load image activity.image or file name in particular variable I should save.

As you are loading an image in Load Image , you already gave that file name in it ryt?
So if you just want to get that file name say “D:/ABC.png”------output—> ABC
then u can use
Path.GetFilenameWithoutExtension(“D:/ABC.png”)

2 Likes

Yah we can try with what @ImPratham45 suggested
That would give us the Filename of the image loaded

Hi Pratham thanks for your response in load image activity after loading image in load image activity properties window input has filepath but I cannot use that in process studio further steps do you know how to use that input in further steps in process studio.

1 Like

Before passing the file path To load image pass that filepath as a string input to a string variable with a assign activity
Then mention that in the load image activity and also it can be used any where next to that activity in your workflow

Ok Thanks :+1:

1 Like