How to count the repetition of the same image on a website when selectors and accuracy doesn't work?

Hello everyone,

I just wondering how I can count how many time the same image appears in a website ?

I have to count how many time the image appears and after returning the value in a excel if it’s 0, 1, 2…

I try to make a “Find image match” activity and returning a variable IEnumerable in a message box but this not work correctly I think, it only return “System.Collections.Generic.List’1[UiPath.Core.UiElement]” and the value is supposed to be “3” in the case of today.

I think I have to transform the variable for printing an int but I don’t know how to do it, or maybe it’s something else?

Thank you for your future help !

Regards.

Hi @Ludo.F

Count how many times an image appears in a web app

Thanks
Ashwin.S

1 Like

Hi @AshwinS2

Sorry I don’t find this topic before I made my search on 12.RPA Challenge - Count how many icons or images exists on screen but that was not working for me, I will try with your topic

Thank you

Hello I’m back with a new problem on this subject.

So I can count two types of image in the same page and put them in a excel correctly but for one other image I can’t do nothing, everytime Uipath returned me nothing, It don’t see the image.

I tried to modify the accuracy but this won’t work, between 0.75 and 0.5 Uipath will return another type of image who is the same color (The number of ‘O/’ symbol in the page, see below), under 0.5 Uipath return me a lot of value and above 0.75 like 0.8 Uipath return nothing.

I tried to use the selector too but this won’t work aswell.

So I go in the source code of the webpage I found the image I want in .svg format, I convert it in .png and use the original picture in “the find image matches” activity and this isn’t working at all.

I don’t know how I can do ?

I’ll try to give you some screenshots so you can easely help me.

Thank you for helping

PS : The problem is with the ‘>>’ in red I can handle with the ‘O/’ symbol

3hGJf4YlcN