How to copy the content (pivot table) of an excel sheet to a mail body in send exchange mail activity?

How to copy the content (pivot table) of an excel sheet to a mail body in send exchange mail activity?

We are downloading the daily report from ticket tool and send the report on daily basis. We are able to find the latest downloaded file using Directory.GetFiles(“C:\Users\sathish\Downloads”,”*.xls”).orderbydescending(Function(a) New FileInfo(a).CreationTime).ToList(0).ToString

and run pivot activity to store the pivot table in another sheet in same downloaded file.

We would like to copy the pivot table from an excel sheet to a mail body and send email using exchange mail activity.

1 Like

Hi @Sathish_Kumar_S

Hope you’re doing well :blush:

1. Just read the final resultant table from Excel

2. Convert the datatable to HTML table

1. Pass it to the mail body and mark BodyHTML property as true in mail activity

Thanks
#nK

Thank you… I am doing good :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Nithin,
It is working perfectly… Thank you. But whatever the text we are adding above HTML are printing in single line. I need " Please find the automation" in next line and i have added environmet.new line. But still all the texts are printing in single like above HMTL

1 Like

I have added
HTML tag and it worked

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.