How To Click browser network Tab in Dev Tools

Dear Friends,

I want to know how to click browser settings in ui path.
I have a task through ui path need to find website speed in native chrome dev tool. (not in external site like Gt Matrix). so i do open browser and type url. open dev tools in send hot key activity (Cntrl+shift+i). now opened but i want to navigate to Network Tab in dev tools. Like below shown image.

then i want to get text from loading time in dev tools bottom of screen.
Please if anyone knows tell me.
Thanks in advance.

Hi friend!

Have you tried installing the chrome browser extension and then clicking the Network Tab with a Click activity?

To get the text from loading time use the (surprise) Get Text activity!

Cheers :partying_face:

i cannot get your telling my dear friend can you share one small activity @lukasziebold.

Sure.

Install the browser extension here:

Then use the regular Click activity (you should know this one) and either a Get Text activity (for one element) or use the Data Scraping wizard to extract all relevant information.

Cheers

hi

install the extension and use the click activity

Hi Dear Firend @fernando_zuluaga and @lukasziebold can u attach the Basic main xaml file.

Dear friend, I won’t send you a xaml file, because you only learn by trying for yourself. You can do it! :wink:

Also there is no relevant information in the xaml file that is not in the screenshot.

ya bro @naveenchristopher do the steps @lukasziebold suggested to you, it’s all you have to do

1 Like

My problem when i click network tab with activity it taken only the document selector only.

even i tried your steps your shared screenshots but i cannot click network tab @lukasziebold

you can use the click text activity then, try with that

I don’t have the chrome browser available, so i can’t check myself, sorry.
Can you confirm you installed the browser extension?

yes all extension i installed this is my workflow @fernando_zuluaga @lukasziebold

let us to see which is the selector in the click activity please

@fernando_zuluaga

i used Click activity and click text activity too not working.

kindly share me your workflow

@fernando_zuluaga Forum site shows new users cannot upload files.
But this is my activity

click in the 3 lines in the click activity, and click in edit selector, take screenshot and show me that selector please.

Hi
did we try with CLICK IMAGE activity that would work

Cheers @naveenchristopher

Thank you all for spend valuable time for this issue. i found the solution this one. yes every one correct need to use image click activity but outside of browser scope and after clear the selector empty.
@Palaniyappan @fernando_zuluaga @lukasziebold
but below image i am using with in browser operation.

4 Likes