How to click and bring the cursor infront of a Text

I have a certain SAP transaction where I need to enter some data into the white box shown below

Like if we see the text box there we see CustomerList:0-0

I need to automate like so that the click or any activity should click infront of CustomerList: and can paste my data there any idea.

Hey!

Could you please explain a bit more!

Regards,
NaNi

Sure.

I want to paste my data infront of already written text in the white textbox

Hey!

Take one get full text activity!->Store it in a variable:

Take one Assign activity!

Try like this:

Assign Match = System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(GetTextVariable,"(?<=CustomerList:).+").ToString

Take one more Assign Activity!

Assign Replace = System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(Match, ReplaceText)

Take one Type into:

Pass the Replace Variable

Check Click Before type property

Try this and let me know

Regards,
NaNi

1 Like

I am trying as you have advised thanks for your wonderful input but atm i am having an error at str_match or somewhere

@Rahul_Singh_Kamboj It looks like the Syntax is wrong. Take Assign activity

Variable of type String Output = System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(Inputvariable, data you want to replace, data you want to replace with)

Ex: If you want to replace code with space from the UiPathcode that is in a variable called Input then exp should be

Variable of type String Output = System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(Input, "code", " ").Trim

Well there is nothing I would like to replace in the text box.

I just want to enter my datatable after CustomerList and rest data should remain same

Try using anchor base activity in that use find element activity and click activity in right side

a random scenario is you can try it in notepad type 2-3 lines and get an output data table and insert certain value at a certain place after 2 lines at a particular point.

Hi,

Set to clipboard will copy “Your Data”

Anchor base activity : indicate on customer and after that in click activity do the same.

Send hotkey : to paste the copied data.

Surprisingly the find element or any activity relating to a proper selector doesn’t work in SAP editable notepad text. please have a look here. Even after changing the selector criteria