How can I know where the required fields are?

Hi

suddenly, I have this kind of error where yesterday it was working without any upgrade dependencies.

does anyone have the same experiences? please share.

thanks,
Indra

1 Like

Update

Version:

I found the root cause, in this version.

the Path property is moved to Misc group. according to this doc https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/move-file, the Path property must be in Input Group.

Cheers,
Indra

2 Likes

Hi @irahmat

This error usually occurs when you try to invoke a method or activity, but you have not provided all the required inputs for that method or activity. The error message is telling you that none of the overload groups have all their required/optional activities configured.

To resolve this error, you need to review the method or activity you are invoking and ensure that you have provided all the required inputs. Make sure you have passed the correct data types and values for all parameters. You can check the method or activity documentation to see what parameters are required and what values they expect.

1 Like

HI Abhimanyu,

thanks for your input. yes, I have checked the required fields according to the doc but the real problem was why was the required field “Path” moved to the Misc group? I didn’t expect this field will suddenly moving and take time for me to realize it.

Cheers,
Indra

Hi @Irahmat, Sorry I have no idea about how fields are changing the groups.

no worries. I will keep it a mystery. anyway, I have solved it by upgrading the packages to the latest.