How can I check all the data LINE-BY-LINE inside of the file and compare it into another file after?

How can I check all the data LINE-BY-LINE inside of the file and compare it into another file?

Depends on the file types, what kind of comparison you want to do, etc, but you could set up a loop and just iterate through each line in both files, comparing equality - that’s a simple version for checking that they’re not the same/finding which line(s) differ.

To properly answer that question would require hours of tuition - it’s really a fundamental computer science topic. Understanding different algorithms & their trade-offs is not UiPath specific, but if you have an algorithm in mind, I could give advice on how to apply it in Studio.

@Legoman

Yes please, can you give me some advice on how I can apply it in Studio?

Regards,
France

Hello @fniedez

Do you mean a comparision of the text file or the comparison of excel files?

Thanks

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan

The comparison of the text file after the extraction of the zip files and the comparison of the data inside of the text file.

Regards,
France

You need to be more specific. If I spent hours writing a dozen different ways to do it, all of them could be wrong… because you haven’t provided enough information.

e.g.

• compare line 1 to line 1, line 2 to line 2 and so on

• compare line 1 to every line, compare line 2 to every line, and so on

• compare checksums, versus string exacts, versus string case invariant, etc etc etc

What are you even checking for? What is the comparison you’re making?