Help for unhiding all hidden rows and columns

Hello, I want to unhide all rows and columns in an excel file to proceed to write range. But I want to automate it instead of manually unhiding the rows and columns that are hidden. I don’t have a certain parameter just unhide all possible hidden rows and columns.

Hi @Paul_Vincent_Escorpizo
Welcome to UiPath community
Check this

Hi @Paul_Vincent_Escorpizo
By using VB.NET code, you can achieve this easily. Try the below code

ExcelApplicationScope excelAppScope = new ExcelApplicationScope();

Open the Excel file and get the active worksheet
excelAppScope.Workbook.Worksheets.ActiveWorksheet.Activate();

Unhide all hidden rows and columns in the active worksheet
excelAppScope.Workbook.Worksheets.ActiveWorksheet.Range.ShowAllData();

excelAppScope.Dispose();

thank u, I’m working on two excel file and has different sheet names although this seems much faster, either way I’ve already made a vba invoke code to unhide columns from (A:Z) using entry method parameter from the said activity for the sheet name and it works :smile: .

Thank u, but I’ve already done it. Also, the answer to my problem is in the 11:00 TimeStamp of the video but I’ve tweaked it a little so that it will take the sheetname from a variable in UiPath instead of putting it in array. :smiley:
The code I made is as shown; I have two of it because there’s two excel file that I need to unhide all rows and columns which the other has a unique sheet name.

Sub UnhideMultipleColumnTSys()
Sheets(“Sheet1”).Columns(“A:Z”).Hidden = False
End Sub

Sub UnhideMultipleColumnSF(sheetName As String)
Sheets(sheetName).Columns(“A:Z”).Hidden = False
End Sub

where sheetName is entry method parameter given in the properties of VBA invoke code activty to enter the data/sheetname from UiPath studio

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.