Handling Changing UI Elements in For Each Activity

I’m currently working on an automation project where the UI elements I need to interact with change every week

Blockquote
with change every week

What kind of changes are being made? Do you know in advance so you can create dynamic selectors?

Explain more about the context

Active patient keep changing i Mean some patient which are already in list may be not there when we run next time

Hi @Aditya_Nalawade ,

I believe the Elements or the UI do not change but the data present in it changes, It is a common measure and we handle it by not keeping anything static to the data in the Selectors.

Did you face an issue when the data changed as well ? Could you maybe let us know what is the Selector used in For Each UI Element activity?

Ya Element and UI Do dont change Just Data present in it changes. for example if this week we have 10 Active patient next time it may be 14 or 15 so it should Adjust

@Aditya_Nalawade ,

As already mentioned, It should be handled provided that the Selector does not involve the static data values.

Could perform a testing on your end when there are changes in the data and let us know if it does not work. We could then check on the Selectors used.

Thank you Working Fine

One more Automation challenge i have please Check

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.