Google Text Analysis - Sentiment ,RowResult Output

I have used get Outlook activity for retrieving emails also used google text analysis activitiy for sentiment output,RawResult and Error output .

In my case i have sent 2 negative and 1 positive email message. Google text analysis activity (Sentiment) is not fully detecting positive words in email messages.
it is giving Sentiment output as 0 But at least the Sentiment output should give 0.1 some output.GoogleTextAnalysis

Could you please tell me what is wrong here ?
Thank you.

Hi,

Your RawResult shows http 404 error. So, I suppose you need to check your ServiceURL is correct, first.

Regards,

1 Like

Hello Yoichi,

Thank You for your response…

I believe Raw Result extract the information from the specified text in a JSON format.
Now ,I have used multiple given service URL but it is not working and now i removed the service URL and i think it is working little bit fine but i am not satisfied with sentiment output.Please check my attached screenshot.OP

Hi,

Is your concern that the sentiment value doesn’t match between Sentiment and RawOutput property?

The response has multiple sentiment value for each sentence and whole content.
Sentiment property returns result for whole content and there will be it at around the bottom in raw output.

Regards,

My concern is related to sentiment value .
It should be 0 (Sentiment Output) based on message content.
Right?

Hi,

I think it’s not UiPath matter but Google NLP.
You can check it in advance at demo section in the following page

Regards,

1 Like

Ok, Thanks a lot .