Google spreadsheet

Hello
I am beginner of uiPath, Please can someone help me with 1 sample how to use google spreadsheet and extract data from it. I am having tough time in understanding with the theory part.
Thank you.

Hi Kuenzang,

Welcome! Please refer the G Suite activity from UiPath Go!:

Description from the above link:

Set of activities to interact with Google Drive, Sheets, and Gmail

Supercharge your productivity with a robot that can collaborate on spreadsheets, access stored files, and read emails all within Google Cloud.

This activity set has 16 components:

Google Drive
  • Find Files and Folders
  • Copy File
  • Move File
  • Create Folder
Gmail
  • Get Mail Messages
  • Send Mail Messages
Sheets
  • Create New SpreadSheet
  • Add New Sheet
  • Get Sheets
  • Read Cell
  • Read Column
  • Read Row
  • Read Range
  • Write Cell
  • Write Range
Authentication
  • GSuite Application Scope (API Key, Service Account, OAuth)

Click here for documentation on the activities.

Thanks & Regards,
Dominic

2 Likes

Thank you

Please can you give a demo of using activity as I don’t know how to use those activity, It would be thankful with 1 sample, as I am a slow learner :slight_smile:
Thank you. @Dominic

@Kuenzang

Have you solved this ans?

Yes I have.
Thank you

1 Like

can you please upload the steps ?
or workflow file ? :slight_smile:

can you share the demo project based on google sheets

Hi @Kuenzang @Dominic - I am also struggleing with Googlesheet Activities. Someone Please help me on this. If you guys have .xaml or demo video , please share it. it helps alot. Thanks in Advance

Hello can you please share the .xml?

I am struggling to send Email using G Suite activity.

Hey @Nagajothi,

Please let me know the error message\issue that you are facing currently.

Hi @A669070,

What error does it prompt?
Have you followed the steps mentioned in the link below: https://activities.uipath.com/docs/about-google-gsuite-activities and https://activities.uipath.com/docs/gsuite-send-mail-messages

HI Dominic, I followed the same, it’s working for OAuth, but when I try to do with API key i am getting error.PFA. But I could see the Request counts in Gcloud, on creating new sheet it is giving error.API%20key%20-gsheet

Hi @Dominic,

I am getting following error message:

Source: Send Mail Message

Message: Upload failed after 0 bytes. Error:“unauthorized_client”, Description:“Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method, or client not authorized for any of the scopes requested.”, Uri:""

Exception Type: System.ApplicationException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.ApplicationException: Upload failed after 0 bytes. Error:“unauthorized_client”, Description:“Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method, or client not authorized for any of the scopes requested.”, Uri:""
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.SendEmail.d__35.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi there! I’m having the same issue. Could you solve this?