I was able to create a new google sheet using Gsuite.CreateNewSpreadsheet activity, but the returned path to sheet was not accessible using my own google account.
Steps I followed
- Created a new app in google developer console
- Enabled google sheets api
- Created a Service account
- generated auth keys (tried with both json and P12)
- Added Gsuite.CreateSpreadSheet activity to my UiPath app
Please help me if I am doing anything wrong, or do I need a Gsuite account to get this working?
hI @Ramees_Thattarath1, First of all welcome to our community!
see this link below and check if you’re following this:
Description from the above link:
Set of activities to interact with Google Drive, Sheets, and Gmail
Supercharge your productivity with a robot that can collaborate on spreadsheets, access stored files, and read emails all within Google Cloud.
This activity set has 16 components:
Google Drive Gmail Sheets Authentication
Click here for documentation on the activities.
UiPath-Go-Installation-Guide-Custom-Activities.pdf (827.8 KB)
Let me know,