Getting error System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String UiPath.Robot.Activities.Api.IRunningJobInformation.get_InternalArguments()

Hi
This is first time I’m trying Ui Path using community edition and I’m trying to Automate find Unicorn name sample project with GSuite. When i try to run I’m getting the below error.

{
“message”: “System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: ‘System.String UiPath.Robot.Activities.Api.IRunningJobInformation.get_InternalArguments()’.\r\n at UiPath.Platform.Bindings.BindingsHelper.GetBindingValue(String key, String property, NativeActivityContext context)\r\n at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.BaseBusinessGoogleScopeActivity.GetConnectionId(NativeActivityContext context)\r\n at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.Sheets.GoogleSheetsApplicationScope.d__81.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Object value)\r\n at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)\r\n at UiPath.Shared.Activities.ContinuableAsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”,
“level”: “Error”,
“logType”: “User”,
“timeStamp”: “09:22:40”,
“fileName”: “GlobalHandlerX”,
“processVersion”: “1.0.0”,
“jobId”: “bc60b52c-d3b6-40dc-baa1-666cd338d134”,
“robotName”: “dev**@**.com-attended”,
“machineId”: 2169361,
“organizationUnitId”: 3124447
}

2 Likes

Hi,

I just tried doing the same sample project and keep getting the same same error while using GSuite. Were you able to find a solution for this problem yet?

1 Like

Hi,

I had the same error with the newest Google Workspace package (1.16.0) try to use the version 1.13.2

1 Like

I ended up just trying it using Microsoft Office and everything went smooth. Thank you for the advice!

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I change an older version and it worked.

1 Like

I have the same problem, any solutions?

1 Like

How do you switch to older version?

1 Like

You have to open “manage packages”, select the package and you will see a drop-down list with the version on the right side, select the version and click on the update button

1 Like

I was having the same error, and I believe it was because I was using a Preview package. When I changed the package to version 1.3.2, it worked.

I have reverted the changes and tried executing it worked fine. Error is received only when i try to install the GSuite package.