“Get Transaction Item: An organization unit is required for this action. Error code: 1101”

I am working on the second assignment of UiPath Advanced developer certification, where I am getting the: “Get Transaction Item: An organization unit is required for this action. Error code: 1101” when using the “Get transaction Item” activity. I have the transaction items added to the orchestrator queue

tried to change the different tenant than Default(As specified in one of the thread), but it did not help. Can someone please help with any possible solution?

Orchestrator versio : 2020

Can you please provide a link to the actual course or a sample project where you’ve encountered the error? It looks like you haven’t filled in a FolderPath for the activity, but I can’t know for sure if that’s the case or not.

I am using the UiPath community version. And working on the second assignment of Advanced Training i.e. Generate Yearly report

That course is outdated (in that it does not handle modern folders) and an updated version is in the works.

What you need to do until an update to the course is published is to specify the folder name you are connected to in the FolderPath property of the Get Transaction Item activity. You can also check out the activity documentation.

1 Like

oh…ohk … let me try the folder path solution, Thank you

Thank you!! solved my issue in add queue item activity

Thank you, buddy… This solved my issue !!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.