Get Text OCR on Image

Hi Everyone.

I have many pictures with same format as below picture.

I was able to extract text which highlighted GREEN… but unable to extract text which highlighted RED.

Pls suggest solution for me without using ABBY
1

@trunghai

Try with Computer Vision activities and it should work here.

Thanks you bro.

I will try!

Sorry bro.

Could you pls suggest me a xaml file for using CV to extract text on

picture ?

I want to extract text which highlighted Green as attached picture.

Thanks you so much!

@trunghai

Use CV Screen scope activity and indicate that screen and then use CV Get Text activity inside of this scope activity and indicate that required value to read it.

Hi Bro.

I have tried but could not extracted text which highlighted as green.

Do you know reason ?

Main.xaml (29.2 KB)

@trunghai

Is CV activities are able to identify that text or not ?

Hi Bro.

I have tried but it not show anything.


Hi
Did we try with Screen scrapping me thy do from design tab
Cheers @trunghai

Hi Bro @Palaniyappan

Thanks you.

But it could not extracted text as highlighted green below…

May I know the issue that we were facing on using that
Cheers @trunghai

I want to extract some text … but some texts have some special characters behind, so the program could not extracted.

As above picture… I can use Screen Scraping to extract some texts if their’s behind is transparent

Hi Bro @Palaniyappan

Could you pls try to extract some text which highlighted GREEN as attached picture??

Thanks you so much!