Get Text Function Not working properly PLEASE HELP

In this assignment I’m working on, we are pulling the share prices of a stock and I am having issues with my get text activity.

Step 12: Drag and drop " Get Text " activity from the activity pane, click on the three bars and choose " Indicate Element inside Browser ", then select the share price value of “Exxon Mobile Corporation” from the website.

Because the price constantly changes, you need to let UiPath know that the price is not fixed. To do this, click the three bars, and click “ Open in UiExplorer ”. Click on “Indicate Element”, then select the share price value of Exxon from the website. On the right panel, uncheck aaname and check class. Then in the middle lower panel, replace the price and other numbers by a * so that the title looks like this: title=‘XOM *% : Exxon Mobil Corporation - Yahoo Finance’ . Click on “ Validate ”, make sure the buttom becomes green and then “ Save ”.

When I get to the "Middle lower panel"step I notice that I am unable to find anything that says something similar to “Title” and get the error “Source: Get Test 'Span cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector” Unsure what to do I am using internet explorer

Hi,
At firs invoke Get Text Activity in Attach Browser:

Then copy paste my selector:

<html title='*XOM*Yahoo Finance' />
<webctrl parentid='quote-header-info' class='Trsdu(0.3s) Fw(b) Fz(36px) Mb(-4px) D(ib)' />

Thank you for your quick response!

The step I have in my assignment is listed below:

Step 12: Drag and drop " Get Text " activity from the activity pane, click on the three bars and choose " Indicate Element inside Browser ", then select the share price value of “Exxon Mobile Corporation” from the website.

Because the price constantly changes, you need to let UiPath know that the price is not fixed. To do this, click the three bars, and click “ Open in UiExplorer ”. Click on “Indicate Element”, then select the share price value of Exxon from the website. On the right panel, uncheck aaname and check class. Then in the middle lower panel, replace the price and other numbers by a * so that the title looks like this: title=‘XOM *% : Exxon Mobil Corporation - Yahoo Finance’ . Click on “ Validate ”, make sure the buttom becomes green and then “ Save

I’ve tried pasting the selector you gave in with a new Get Text activity and validated, however I am still receiving the error
"Get text ‘SPAN’
Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector; (the selector you gave)
Exception type: UI Path.Core. SelectorNotFoundException

Any advice on how to fix this

Set this selector to attach browser:

<html title='*XOM*Yahoo*Finance' />

Then in Get Text:

<webctrl parentid='quote-header-info' class='Trsdu(0.3s) Fw(b) Fz(36px) Mb(-4px) D(ib)' />

Workflow: Exxon.7z (2,8 KB)

Workflow Output: