Get Attribute activity not extracting the complete InnerHtMl data

Hi,

I am doing a web automation for a website which has images with hyperlinks and I am trying to read the URL of all those images in the page by reading innerHtml using get attribute activity, but this is not extracting the full information, I got the output to text file and verified. I tried adding a ctrl+end and then using get attribute after that and it still doesn’t get the full information every time(it gets it sometimes).please provide some pointers on how to fix this.
Thanks

Hi

Welcome to UiPath forum

Sometime a specific attribute may not have the complete URL
You can have multiple attribute values that needs to be concatenated for complete URL
Check in that aspect

Or

Try using TABLE EXTRACTION method to get the url of series of element

Cheers @Pooja_Chinya_nanjundaraja

1 Like

Hi @Pooja_Chinya_nanjundaraja Welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

• As you Said that You’re Using the “Ctrl+End” to scroll down to the bottom of the Page, next add the “Delay Activity” to load the Page.
  • Use the “Element Exists” activity to verify that the images you want to extract are present on the page.
  • If the “Get Attribute” activity is not reliably extracting the image URLs using the “innerHTML” attribute, try using other attributes such as “src” or “href” depending on whether you are dealing with images or hyperlinks.
1 Like

Hello @Pooja_Chinya_nanjundaraja

Some websites are tricky to automate nut i hope the following points could help -

1. Inspect the Website structure - Ensure that the images with hyperlinks you want to extract are visible in the HTML structure of the webpage. Right Click → View Page Source may also help.

2. With the help of UiExplorer - Try to play and research in Visual Tree and Property Explorer to check the Ui Element in which URL value is received

Hope this helps.

-Ruchir Mahajan

1 Like

Thanks for the response.
I tried Table extraction with delay between each page down and that helped me get the required URL accurately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.