Get Asset Timeout

Is there a timeout period with the orchestrator session or something? Because I get this error message when I try and use an asset after not contacting the orchestrator for a couple of hours. It doesn’t happen if the robot has just started and gets an asset though.

“System.TimeoutException: The operation has timed out.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.BaseAssetActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”

May be your Machine gets disconnected from Orchestrator. You can check your Uipath Assistance to see if it is connected or not.

I don’t think that is the case because I don’t get any robot disconnected alerts. And I have a trigger to restart the process if it fails, and that can always start the robot again, so I assume it is connected.

Try this - Increase the Asset Timeout from Default (30 secs) to 60 seconds and add 2 retries in case it fails.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.