Generate Yearly Report for Vendor Assignment

I only reset after I get the evaluation results.

@Pema_Sherpa yes thatā€™s right, as i see your data looks fine but there is something wrong that we need to find, Please run you assignment, after that check that all items are completed as PDD, then upload your assignment without reset the data.

can you check the file here is the video.
strong text

Hi @Pema_Sherpa i have checked the video and notice that Yearly report refers to 2017 not 2018 , you need to fix it to refer to 2018. please find the attached screenshot.

Untitled

hmm. I just ran the process with correct year . I am still getting 0/100 scoreā€¦
ā€¦ any other suggestions from that video?

@Pema_Sherpa Could you please drop me IM with your assignment?

1 Like

The struggle is real.
Each upload I made some changes.
Practice does not make us perfect, it makes us better. #justlikelife #notperfectbutbetter

Hi @Pema_Sherpa

Did you cross check that all WI4 items have been set to Completed?

And all transactions in the Orchestrator Queue are successful and clear the queue every time before running dispatcher

Thanks,
Prankur

Hey @PrankurJoshi,
Yes I have checked the following

1. Clear the log file
    2)delete the Queue and add it again with the same name.
  2. clear the test data before running the dispatcher
  3. select 2018 on select item ( no option for 2017). only 2018 or 2019.
  4. name the yearly report with 2018 year.
  5. checked all WI4 has been set to completed.
  6. comment section only has upload id . removed spaces if any.
    below are the screenshots. I am still only getting 0/100 . where is my mistake?

what am I missing?

@narendra_v @KarthikByggari @AlexViz

thank you

can you make recording to check where is exactly your issue !? it would be better if you just reset data and recorded every thing starting from dispatcher and then performer recorded the whole screen and upload it at youtube !

Try to check @Pema_Sherpa with UiPath team maybe the issue as we have discussed related to the new year!!

@alialroomi Here is the latest link for videoā€¦

it still gives me 0/100
@SHasan yes I have tagged uipath Rep on this thread but I guess its weekend so , I am expecting some response after the weekend.
@ovi

i didnā€™t see anything error or any issue in your recording , however did you tried to upload this link without the project folder i mean only the video link !

Hello All,
I also have the same case. I have submitted my assignment at 5 to 6 times. I have reset the data every time I record, deleted existing queue and created new Queue everytime. The automation works perfectly. I have also validated that the WI is Completed and gets updated with correct uploadID. However I still get that the 0 items are correctā€¦Could you please help and let me know where I could be going wrongā€¦
Thanks and Regards,

I just got my 100/100 after numerous try. @SHasan
follow my solution on this forum.

Hi @Pema_Sherpa

Please ping me to his mail id Harshserew@gmail.com i will share my workflow and please tell me where Iā€™m doing wrong

1 Like

Hi All,
I also having same issue. I have submitted my assignment 2 times. I have reset the data every time I record, deleted existing queue and created new Queue every time. The automation is working properly. I have also validated that the WI is Completed and gets updated with correct uploadID. However I still get that the 0 items are corre. Please help and let me know where I could be going wrongā€¦
Thanks

1 Like

@SHasan same issue over & over, it has been 2 days now, no luck

Once you Run your project and upload to Assignment, donā€™t reset your WorkItems until you get evaluated.

However, you browse WorkItems and verify WI4 Items status as ā€œSuccessfulā€.

Also check your yearly report generated correctly.

Make sure your ACME System 1 Login email ID should be same as you Academy Email ID

Thank you for reply. I am done with Advanced training. There is coding issue in sub string extraction. That is rectifiedā€¦

1 Like