Generate yearly report - assignment 2

Hi, I have checked your xaml file. There are a few errors. Pls correct them.
Your defined arguments are not mapped corrcetly.
You have written duplicate xaml codes in init state.
Selectors are not correct.

I would suggest you to please go through the Walkthrough document once again please.

in process transaction click activity is not working if i used normal data scarping method with out using click and on element appear its working fine. i attach the selector which i used so please help me to correct it.

Hi pathrudu
Can you please check my “Generate Yearly report Dispatcher .xaml” file ,it’s keep on opening “Achme Login” page again and again.

ReFrameWork-master.zip (1.9 MB)

what error you are getting?

Hi pathrudu,
I am getting “Invoke SetTransactionStatus workflow Faulted”. Here is the attached Screenshot-

Thanks for a quick reply.
Regards,
Asmit

check this thread it may help you

Thanks Bro,
I will check that thread and let you know if i get any issues after that :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards,
Asmit

Hi parthrudu,

"Set Transaction Status xaml " is already in the finally section of the Try Catch Activity

Regards,
Asmit

it will be in final section only…

check list:

1. Check orchestrator connection
  2. Check whether aurguments data types mismatching while invoking process.xaml and set transaction status?

in_TransactionItem is QueueItem but whenever i set it to String ias per Assignment 2 WalkThrough It’s giving validation error.

Change the data type in set transaction status stage to string.

Hi Pathrudu,
It’s already set to String.

@Asmit_Anand1 can you please send the screenshots of SetTransactionStatus.xaml Arguments, Sucess Sequence, Handle Business Exception Sequence and Handle System Error Sequence.

Since you might not change the type of argument inside SetTransactionStatus.xaml

I am doing the same assignment and facing this error …in process.xaml file

Hi @kartik_sareen

Can you screenshot the on element appear activity that you have inside your process workflow?

okay.
First if the Repeat Forever option in the properties panel is set to true, change it to False.

Second change the selector of the on element appear to this,

"<html title='ACME System 1 - Work Items' /><webctrl aaname='"+in_TransactionItem+"' tag='SPAN' class='page-numbers current' />"

to do this just delete the selector and press ok than open edit selector again and paste it there.

Hope this solves the problem.

hope this works

I tried with this but now got a different error