Generate report for all transaction Items

Hi All,

I wanted to generate a consolidated report on a queue transaction items, which multiple BOTS worked on, can someone help how to achieve this, i wanted to go with GetQueueitems activity but which will give only 100 items.

What report u actually want ?

@NIVED_NAMBIAR All transaction items of a queue processed by multiple BOTS.

@NIVED_NAMBIAR At the end of execution i need all the transactions report processed by multiple BOTS

Are u doing in reframework

May I know whether u require report in excel file format

@NIVED_NAMBIAR Yes i am using REFRAMEWORK, i need the report in excel format.

You can do in reframework itself

To get processed status of each Transaction

U can create an Excel file whenever ulyou are each Transaction you can fill the details of each Transaction in the excel, also in set Transaction status workflow, for each Transaction specify whether each Transaction is successful or not in the excel sheet by using write cell activity
@Shaik.Yezdani

Hope it helps

Nived N

@NIVED_NAMBIAR Instead of using Queues your telling to use excel and update the same, in this case i cannot use multiple BOTS correct me if i am wrong.

What u want to include in your report

Like column details ?

@NIVED_NAMBIAR i am having a queue and which is executed by multiple BOTS, now at the end of execution i wanted to send consolidated report, which and all items has success, failed and retried .

For that I am asking to create a excel report at the same time of running program
Like there would be an Excel file which have transactionitem details in each row and also a status column to write whether status is failed or retried

Like when it is running , try to populate the transactionitems in the excel Everytime and along with that update the status sheet either as failed or sucees , retried, what I meant while running the program report is automatically created

Hope u understand

Mark it as solution if it helps
Nived N

@NIVED_NAMBIAR got your logic, but if two BOTS are trying to access the excel file at the same time then it will throw error, how to handle here, i am thinking instead this we can build a data table and append all the information and finally append to excel file if it is exists else create an excel and writes into it…please suggest here…

Ya u can do like that :+1::+1::+1:

@NIVED_NAMBIAR Thank you-:slight_smile:

1 Like