Finding specific values in datatable and take the leafpath as variables

Hello guys,

Firstly ı want to read an excel which has my keyword. After that robot has to go for datatable and get the first row which contains that word. And take that columns as variables.

For example,

Here is my keywords ; “Banyo ve Tuvalet” and “Baston, Pusetler”

Here is my excel file which contains all the data for datatable ;

What ı want to do is for " Banyo ve Tuvalet " it has to go for the first row which contains " Banyo ve Tuvalet " and take the specific word and previous columns as seperate variables.

For “Baston, Pusetler” it has to go that specific row and analyze all the previous data, take 5 seperate variables for my project.

Maximum variable number is 6 for this project.

I tried to do it with filter datatable activity but could not manage to count and take previous data.

Thanks for incoming answers and the ways for solve this problem !

Hi @arif_samet_ipek ,

Could you also provide us with the Input Excel sheets so that we could use the same for testing our solutions ?

Also, There are Two Keywords that you have provided, and there are separate specific actions for them being done. Would the keywords be always the same ? If its the same, could we maintain them as constants ?

Hi @supermanPunch,

Excel files are attached, yes ı will use them as variables for my writing actions on some webpages. No its not always be the same. It will be according to the user’s choice from database and will change.

Thanks for the effort !

kategorilistesi.xlsx (134.3 KB)
sablon .xlsx (17.8 KB)

@arif_samet_ipek ,

Could you also provide what should be the output values for the input data provided ?

Also, since you have mentioned the keywords will change, would it mean that there are more actions to be performed for those specific keywords ? Could you give us an example of other keywords that the user might choose as well and what is the action to be performed if that is present in the Excel sheet ?

We are trying to analyse your requirements first so that we suggest you a proper suggestion/solution.

@supermanPunch

For example, user will give me input from sablon.xlsx. in this example let’s say it’s " Erkek Günlük Ayakkabı " , (It can be multiple like first example which is above.)

My project will read the data, and search for it in kategorilistesi.xlsx and ıt takes the first row it encounters. I need previous columns as variables. In this case its ; "Ayakkabı, Çanta ve Aksesuar ", "Ayakkabı " and " Erkek Günlük Ayakkabı “. I dont need following column’s data. In this case its " Erkek Babet Ayakkabı”.

After that ı will use this variables for filling empty bars in a website. Which should look like this ; (But ı can do this part, just could not manage to search and take required variables.)

Thanks for the help !

Hi @arif_samet_ipek ,

Could you maybe check with the below workflow :

Excel_FindSpecificValue_GetCorrespValues.zip (147.0 KB)

It retrieves the first row values which have the keyword value in it and is stored in array type variable.

Using this array variable you should be able to enter the values to the website in an iterative manner.

Output looks like below :

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.