How do you find the version of Orchestrator in the cloud portal. I have looked all over and do not see anything. Previous post on this are incorrect from April. when in the orchestrator and clicking the three vertical radial dots does not show the version number as it did when using on prem. Does anyone know where to find this info?
- Log in to your UiPath Automation Cloud account.
- Go to the Services page and click on your Orchestrator service.
- In the Orchestrator service details, click on the “Manage” button.
Option 1: Check in the URL 4. In the Orchestrator management page, take a look at the URL in your web browser’s address bar. The version number is usually included as part of the URL. Look for a section of the URL that mentions the version, such as
Option 2: Check in the API Documentation 4. In the Orchestrator management page, click on the “API Access” tab.
- On the left-hand side, you will find a navigation menu. Click on “API Reference”.
- In the API Reference page, the version number will be mentioned in the top-left corner, below the UiPath logo.