Filter datatable as per condition

Hi Guys
I need your help to filter a particular table. I have two table first product name and second is exchange rate file I need to filter product from product file as per fetch result, apply filter in exchange rate file first filter related country >Product > Media type
first scenario:
In my datatable there are multiple country name my first filter is to apply filter on country like “Austria” than apply filter
on “product” if I choose “LinkExpress” there are two value found (with FC) and without (with FC) l.e “TV, Digital, Static” and I have to apply filter based on “(with FC)” if (with FC) exist filter TV (with FC) if not filter “TV, Digital, Static”

Second Scenario:

As first scenario I have to apply filter on country > product, if I found media type column blank fetch that row. like Ad Now.

Third Scenario:

As first scenario I have to apply filter on country and product if I found media type column Concept/Pack - 10 mins and fetch row check if its value contain 10 mins fetch that value Concept/Pack - 10 mins because there other value also exist 15 mins

exchange rate file

product list

1 Like

Hey @Aleem_Khan

This looks feasible.

Kindly share the sample excel files.

It will be helpful to prep a demo.

Thanks
#nK

market rate card.xlsx (28.5 KB)
rate card Key new.xlsx (11.2 KB)

1 Like

Hey @Aleem_Khan

As per your requirement, you are getting product name country and other details from a source.

You need to use that details to filter appropriate row from excel?

Thanks
#nK

Yes i need sample incedence rate

1 Like

Hey @Aleem_Khan

I’m sorry to say that the requirement not clear to suggest you a solution.

If you don’t mind and please explain the clear steps of what to do please?

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Please follow the above post i mentioned there

1 Like