I am in the middle of logic where I have a following table in my dt variable.
As you can see, there are columns from A to K.
I want to filter data table such that I get only the following columns:-
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WANT TO FILTER DATA TABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:-
- HAVE THE VALUES (Recognized Organisation, Certificate, Issued, Expiry, Last Survey, Date)
- remove all the other columns,.
- These columns can be anywhere between Column A and Column K.
- I want only these 6 columns wherever they are scattered.
- these columns order will always remain same.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO I DO IN FILTER DATATABLE TO SATISFY MY CONDITIONS>
Let me know if somthing else needed from my side.
Thanks and Regards,