Hi I am currently facing an issue on deploying my ML Skill. Previously I had no issue with this but since last week there is an issue on creating it.
The error mainly states “Streaming connection failed will attempt to restart”
Does anyone know how to fix this issue, would appreciate any help.
If you are facing the error “Streaming connection failed, will attempt to restart” while deploying an ML skill in UiPath AI Center, it means that the connection to the streaming server has been lost and the client is attempting to reconnect. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including network issues, server downtime, or client software issues.
To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Check the network connection: Make sure that the device you are using to connect to the streaming server has a stable and reliable internet connection.
- Restart the client software: Close the client software and then reopen it to see if the issue is resolved.
- Restart the streaming server: If you have access to the streaming server, try restarting it to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check for software updates: Make sure that you are using the latest version of the client software and that all required dependencies are up to date.
- Check for server maintenance: If the streaming server is down or undergoing maintenance, you will need to wait until it is back online to establish a connection.
Thank you for the suggestion sir, but can I know more about restarting the client software? do you mean UiPath Studio X? And how about the streaming server?
Is this happening on Cloud or On Prem? Is this a newly created Skill or one that you resume?
I believe it’s Cloud and related to this ongoing issue on Europe tenants: UiPath Status - ML Skill deployments are failing for Europe Community and Enterprise customers we’ll post update on status page.
Thank you, just confirmed by the Support team that it is an issue on the cloud AIC
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.