Facing issues after converting windows-legacy projects to Windows

Facing issues after converting windows-legacy projects to Windows:

Do we compulsory have to convert the process to windows or we can use windows-legacy as it is?
After converting to windows are there any major impact on the process as we are facing issues with the custom packages (shown in screenshot)
As we are migrating from on-premise to cloud.

Hi @suruchi120294

Check on this thread

I hope it helps!!

Hi @suruchi120294

If you are converting Windows Legacy projects to Windows Project you to repair the dependencies in the windows projects or reinstall the depeendencies.

Hope it helps!!
Regards,

@Parvathy I was not able to find the custom packages under manage packages even after copy pasting the packages under packages folder.

in a little time you can refer to the recorded session and get some inputs on this

We recommend to have always a pre check on the available compatibility before migrating

orchestrator Migrations / movements are a different topic and not the same as the Legacy to Windows migration

Hi @suruchi120294

After clicking on Manage dependencies options Click on All Dependencies type and install the required dependencies.

Hope it helps!!
Regards,

This is not working in my case.

Hi @suruchi120294

Did you try repairing the dependencies by right clicking the dependency?

Regards,

Hi @suruchi120294

Check the below thread

Hope it works !!

Made changes in the .json file, also added the namespaces in the .json file which were giving error.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.