Extraction from text file using regular expression

I am extracting pdf data to text file and from text file i want to extract number 50100229788309 so i have used regex but unable to find the index of list from the text file
Can anyone help me with this?
Below are the screenshots

Hi @Seema_Jethe

Try removing the ^ and $ , it denotes start and end of string but the number is present inbetween the string.

Thanks

try this

(?<=Aeta ).\d[0-9]*\d.(?=Bme)

Regards,
NaNi

@THIRU_NANI I am extracting cheque data to text file and if cheque contains many numbers along with account number then text file will also contain many numbers then in such a case what should be my regular expression to extract only the account number from text file? can u please help me with this issue? below are the screenshots

Hi! @Seema_Jethe

In this Expression this will extract the data which is between the Aeta and Bme.

it wont extract the account number. and also i have included the number twice but it wont detect the number because it is not between the Aeta and Bme

Regards,
NaNi

@THIRU_NANI but every time Aeta and Bme will not be present in the text file as i am using cheques of different banks Is there any other way using regex?

Hi @Seema_Jethe

How many Number should been in cheques. Do you know that

@Gokul001 2-3 numbers will be there along with account number

Hi @Seema_Jethe

Which number should you like to extract using regex? That number is 50100229788309 Correct. It contains only 14 Digit always

@Gokul001 I want to extract account number from this cheque using regex.
Below is the screenshot

Can you share the PDF file of the cheque

Blank Cheque.pdf (125.6 KB)

@Gokul001
Blank Cheque.pdf (125.6 KB)