Extracting the data from web selected

Dear Team,

Please help me in extracting the data with the required columns mentioned. ( Work code, Material list no, Vendor name, Material, Unit price, Quantity, Amount(In Rupees). Only mentioned headers should be extracted.
https://nregastrep.nic.in/netnrega/citizen/wrkbilldtl.aspx?lflag=local&district_code=0214&billno=22&Bill_date=9/20/2022%2012:00:00%20AM&work=0204003012/IF/GIS/585362&state_name=ANDHRA%20PRADESH&district_name=ALLURI%20SITHARAMA%20RAJU&panchayat_code=0204003012&finyear=2022-2023&source=&Digest=AkFndqxh72yc7uXyQKY+jQ

@Ram_Shiva_Reddy
You could use document understanding for this type of data structure.

Hi @Ram_Shiva_Reddy ,

Have you tried using the Table Extraction feature ? It should be able to get you the Table Data Required, however, we might need to manipulate the data as needed to satisfy the requirement.

Hello,
Yeah I’m trying with data extraction. need to check whether it extracts as per requirement. Actualy I need to keep this page in loop. The header “Material” consists multiples rows. Bot has to extract only those.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.