Extract "value" from select option list

I need to get the “value” from each option within a select list on a web page. I intend to iterate over each value, and perform an action. Currently, I have a “Find Children” activity for the selector, and a loop to get the “value” but I cannot get it to work. I can see the “aaname” attribute, and using UI Explorer, I can see there is a “value” attribute, but cannot seem to select it.

Example HTML:

<select id="accountNumberSelect" name="accountNumber">
	<option value="">All Accounts</option>
	<option value="123">123 - Account Name 1</option>
	<option value="456">456 - Account Name 2</option>
	<option value="789">789 - Account Name 3</option>
</select>

Example of output from “Get Children”:

UiElement[7] { UiElement { ClippingRegion=null, Selector="<html app='chrome.exe' title='View Invoices' />
<webctrl id='accountNumberSelect' tag='SELECT' />
<webctrl aaname='All Accounts' tag='OPTION' />" }, UiElement { ClippingRegion=null, Selector="<html app='chrome.exe' title='View Invoices' />
<webctrl aaname='123 - Account Name 1' tag='OPTION' />" }, UiElement { ClippingRegion=null, Selector="<html app='chrome.exe' title='View Invoices' />
<webctrl aaname='456 - Account Name 2' tag='OPTION' />" }, UiElement { ClippingRegion=null, Selector="<html app='chrome.exe' title='View Invoices' />
<webctrl aaname='789 - Account Name 2' tag='OPTION' />" }, UiElement { ClippingRegion=null, Selector="<html app='chrome.exe' title='View Invoices' />

After Finding the children you will have to apply for each loop on each element and in that loop try to use GetAttribute activity and supply Attribute Name as “aaname”

Thanks for your reply, but sorry, I don’t understand…

See this working example -

Main.xaml (7.5 KB)

Getting dropdown values from this https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_dropdowns.asp website for test