Extract subject from outlook

i need to split this date from subject

used if conditions item.From.Address.Contains(“phgvhj94@gmail.com”) and item.Subject.Contains(" ")

@priyankavivek,

Store the entire subject in string and use this

DateString = text.Substring(text.IndexOf("Invoice ")+"Invoice ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)

1 Like

can u clarify it?

Use another assign before that assign and give it as

text = item.subject

1 Like

thankyou so much got it!:relaxed:

1 Like

Happy to help @priyankavivek ,

Hope all your issues resolved. :smile:

if i have multiple email id ,with one specific mail id
emailidddddddddddd in that i have to mention those mail id also any idea on this?

As you are looping through all the mails, it will go to the then block in the condition everytime the mail if from that particular ID.

Can you explain a bit?

i have a conditions like 3 more mail ids i have to extract the subject and from particular mail id also .how can i give conditions for other mailids?

simple, use or condition as

Item.from.address.contains(“”) or Item.from.address.contains(“”) or Item.from.address.contains(“”) or Item.from.address.contains(“”)

1 Like

filter property in outlookmail activity.where i need to
fetch subjects" date+invoice" any idea on this?

Same as above , use if condition as

item.Subject.Contains(date + Invoice)

if both data and invoice are strings ,else, date.tostring and Invoice.tostring

“[Subject]=‘invoice’+’dd/mm/yyyy’ AND [senderemailaddress] = ‘priyaross94@gmail.com’“ am i right?

I don’t know the variables and all you have declared, please try giving the same and let me know if you have any issues :slight_smile:

thats the issue i need to get the variable for dates with subject

Can you please post the screenshot of the if condition you have now?

Sequence1.xaml (9.3 KB)

yes i need to make subjects as invoice +date can you please help me how to declare it on filter property?

I have declared Invoice variable and using it in the if condition

1 Like