Extract data from PowerBI

Need help with extracting data through PowerBI Dasboard

Open Power BI Dashboard → Click on More Options ->Export Data ->Summarized Data ->Export

Hi
Welcome to uipath community
–If we have Power BI Desktop we can use OPEN APPLICATION activity to open that application or if its from a web then use OPEN BROWSER and open the tool
–once after that use CLICK activity to click on the MORE OPTIONS and enable SIMULATE CLICK property
–then again a CLICK activity to click on the EXPORT DATA option
and then again one more for SUMMARIZED DATA and a last one for EXPORT option

as already you are clear with the process of doing it would easy i hope
kindly try and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Zubair_Ahmed

Hi Palaniyappan,

Thank you for the quick response.

More options showsup/ gets highlighted only when we move the mouse pointer to the right hand side of the PowerBI Dashboard.
When I add Click activity and hover the mouse on the right hand side MORE OPTIONS does not show up in UIPath.

Regards,
Zubair

Hi
So while choosing the element for click activity we can press F2 button so that it will pause the element selection process for 3 seconds which we can see in the bottom right of the screen where the timer runs for 3 seconds
mean while we can click on the more options and once after the 3 seconds gets over we will be now able to choose the option from the MORE options

Cheers @Zubair_Ahmed

Hi Palaniyappan,

The above steps did not help.
I am uploading a sequence of event that needs to be automated plz help

Regards,
Zubair Ahmed N

Fine
But I don’t get that buddy
How that MORE OPTION is seen
Do we need to scroll right side or can we scroll across the fields with tab key to reach that More options
@Zubair_Ahmed

On mouse hover on the right hand side “MORE OPTION” is seen

Hi Jubair, Use Anchorbase for Select to the popup

Hello,

Same error that I’m getting.

is there any activity or shortcut key for that?

thanks in advance!
lain