Excel row values

Hi ,
Is it possible getting row of excel and write it into the new excel

Thanks & Regards
@Spark_robot

@Spark_robot you can use read range or read row activity to extract the the row from excel and use another write range activity to write it to another excel sheet

Hi @Vidwa
assume that given below is the excel ,
A B C D
1 apple grape banan orange
2 banan grape apple orange
3 orange apple banan grape

if my condition satisfy with row 2, i would like to get the all the row item of that row item like this “banan grape apple orange”

if my condition satisfy with row 1, i would like to get the all the row item of that row item like this “apple grape banan orange”

@Spark_robot se read range activity to read whole excel file and assign it to a dataRow after that use for Each Row activity to read one by one row and using if condition and try to find out the specific row you want. and then you can use add data row item to add the datarow to the data table and use write range activity to write it into a Excel File

what i need to give inside the add data row if i need all the row value of 1

1 Like

something like
DataTable.Select(" ID = ‘yourvalue’")

if i give like this is able to get row1 = apple grape banan orange will get?

1 Like

first you have to get all the rows of the data table into a dataRow array and then you can get one by one data row . after that use ur condition. if you applying your condition to the row inside the for each row activity you can add data row using just add data row activity and give the data row variable