I have an excel with thousands of rows. I want to filter based on an column and write a string into the “Done” column cell.
I tried For Each but it will takes long when I have thousands of rows. Is there any faster method? I tried using filter activity and write cell but not sure what to input for “Where to write” field. Since I wont know the cell no after it filtered.
DT is the datatable
value to filter : change as per your need
DT.AsEnumerable.Where(Function(r) r(“Document Reference”).ToString =“value to filter”).ToList.ForEach( Sub(r) **
** r(“Done”)=r(“Done”).ToString End Sub )
@Cari Read range into a data table, use filter data table activity to filter the data table and use “for each row in data table” activity to loop and update the column, and finally right back the data table to excel. Looping through data table will be completed in seconds.