Excecute Macro function

Hi All,

I am trying to automate one of our reports at work. Unfortunately the report has macros and i was wonderding if any of you has come across such an event. In my automation I am using excel application Scope. I have tried using Execute macro activity but to no avail. I maybe missing a step. Has any of you interacted with linking excel macros to UI Path??

I, myself, have done that.

Put the excel application scope, then the execute macro activity. What’s the issue? You are not able to find the activity?

Thank you for your reply. I have fount the activity and used the execute macro activity. However, an error message keeps popping up. I put the macr name in quotation marks but that doesn’t work either

Bear in mind the macro name refers to the Sub inside the wole macro, no the name of the file containing the macro itself.

So in this case i had right clicked on the macro to get the actual macro name, is that the Sub macro??

No, every macro contains a Sub Name_Of_The_Macro ()

The Name_Of_The_Macro is what you need to put in the run macro activity . The path of the excel containing the macro should be written in the Excel application scope.

If you have any more issues send me the xaml and I’ll try to help you as much as possible.

When I run my macro this is the error am getting

image .

And upon selecting debug, it highlights the below in the VBA code