Example of "Using a Sempahore to regulate access" in DU Process Template

I’m learning how to use the Document Understanding Process template, and there is a comment within the 40_TrainClassifiers workflow that says 1 of the types of synchronization mechanisms available is “Using a Sempahore to regulate access.” You can see it in context below.

It says to “see the Examples folder for sample implementations.” There is no Examples folder.

Anyone know anything about this “semaphore” synchronization mechanism that is “readily” available??

Hi @Joe_Matuch,
Please refer to the files GetWritePermission.xaml and GiveUpWritePermission.xaml located in the Framework/ReusableWorkflows folder.
An overview of each .xaml file can be found in the [Project Files] section of the User Guide in the UserGuide folder.

Hi, @xinze.song . I’m familiar with the files you mentioned. I’ve opened, read, and tested them.

The comment in the screenshot in my original post above suggests that there are alternate methods of using a semaphore besides using the GetWritePermission.xaml and GiveUpWritePermission.xaml files. See how #1 refers to the files you’re talking about and how #2 refers to “using a semaphore”? If they’re part and parcel of the same technique, I don’t see why they are called out separately. The separation implies that there is another semaphore method to employ.

Additionally, I’m still looking for the “Examples” folder.