Ever heard of SuperBadges?

Hello,

As a gamer addict, I am fond of the badges/points idea (part of the MVP program, I guess)
If you are in the same situation as I am, check the following link : all the badges and Superbadges are listed : Superbadges_List
It’s already updated with Uipath.Go! badges.

Have fun hunting.

For a full explanation go here :

https://connect.uipath.com/help/frequently-asked-questions/super-badges#what-is-the-difference-between-badges-and-superbadges?

14 Likes

@martin_chaudey check this

7 Likes

Hello @VDEBAC,

Pretty nice activity :slight_smile:

Thanks for the information

5 Likes

Hey @VDEBAC

Be a part of the forum addicts club too. it’s more fun. see some of the posts in the random section and see the entertainment… We are so addicted to this forum… There are lot of people like me here. all addicted like crazy… we can’t live without the forum hahahaha :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice !! :grinning:

3 Likes

@VDEBAC nice :wink:

2 Likes

I’m a Badge addict too haha! I love how the Badge System works and I’m always searching for news badges to win :slight_smile:

Regards,

4 Likes

Really nice coming from a MVP ^^
It will be nice to meet you, when we will both be :slight_smile:
ah ah

4 Likes

Yes. Me too addicted with forum. But still some improving work is going on for the Points count like Gamification .

Check this link.

@RazvanC will update it in above link .

Regards
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

@VDEBAC
Actually i’m so addicted to get badge .I wish i can get all the badge here specially the super badge :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Even during weekend i am active to gain learn and ofcourse what i said i want to earn badge.For me its like a game that you need to get all the badge in the gym…like (pokemon) that you need to earn a badge. hehehe just sharing :smiley:

cheers:D

Happy learning :smiley:

5 Likes

I feel happy everytime I earned badges. Hahaha
Uipath is interesting, it seems like a game that you need to get the badge or make a rank but eventually you have learned a lot here… :blush:

5 Likes

Hi @dimpzdhel,
You have one more excitement that already mentioned in the above something the updatation is going on. If you have uploaded the components or projects in UiPath Go. You will get more points for the gamification.

Here is the points for the gamification…

https://connect.uipath.com/help/frequently-asked-questions/points#how-to-earn-points

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Thanks @balupad14 :slight_smile:

2 Likes