Error while using CV Type activities

I am using UiPath.ComputerVision.Activities = 2.0.1 package. It was working fine, all of sudden now I have started getting the below error whenever I try to user an CV type activity from this package.

“CV screenshot could not be loaded. Please reindicate on-screen to repair it.”

FYI, It is not only any screenshot related activity but even when I use ‘Indicate on screen’ or any other option from the CV activities, I get this error. How can I fix this?

I am also facing something similar. Any resolution yet?

I’m experiencing similar issues with CV.
I used to develop with CV in 2.0.1 with no issues.
Now I’m attempting to use the CV Screen Scope in a new project, and I’m getting the “the specified computer account could not be reached [523]”-error.
I’ve tried to use all of the UiPath.ComputerVision.Activities - versions - but I’m still experiencing the issues with CV.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Any updates on possible bugs @Cosin? :slight_smile:

That is most likely from the fact that the “.screenshots” folder got lost when you moved a project or something similar. Probably now your CV Scope doesn’t have any informative screenshot, and in order to fix it, you need to reindicate the CV Scope.

@adityavikram, do you have the exact same issue? Are you getting that error message?

Can you try again, making sure the URL is the correct one? And let us know if it still doesn’t work for you

Hey @Cosin,
Sorry for the late reply - I don’t know what changed, but my CV activities seem to work.
What do you mean by the URL though? Is the server URL necessary if I have already set a valid API Key as input? :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Hey @Cosin,
Okay, update on previous situation.
After updating the UIAutomation.Activites package, the CV activities worked again (in a new project.)
I entered our API Key, and entered the regular ““https://cv.uipath.com/”” URL.

It was working flawlessly, and with great speed for about 5 minutes! The CV-activity is really well put together.

However, out of the blue, I again lost connection to the server. Now I get the same error as above: “the specified computer account could not be reached [523]”-error”.

I don’t believe I have reached the MegaPixel / Min limit of 30, and if so, I believe another error message should be displayed.

All in all, I’m having a lot of issues being connected and having stable workflows using the CV-activities. I hope you might be able to help me, in finding out what’s causing the issues. Again, I really appreciate your support! :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you need further information in order to diagnose the issues :smiley:

//Laurits SV