Error while running UiPath Deploy Task in Azure DevOps

I have followed this article exactly in order to setup CI / CD pipeline in Azure DevOps. CI pipeline works well but CD pipelines fails at UiPath Deploy.

Service Connection

Deploy Task

Below is the error that I am getting. It says that Orchestrator not found in Organization.

In fact, orchestrator is associated but we are running on Trial license of Cloud orchestrator at the moment.

Could that be reason for failure ? Please help me resolve this pipeline issue.

@JDoshi

Did you create a tenant with name defaulttenant?

Can you please give the exact tenant name as per the tenanr name you created

Cheers

By default, “DefaultTenant” was provided and I am using that only for now to check pipelines.

@JDoshi

Please reconfirm the tenant name from
Orchestrator …looks like the tenant name might be wrong or the organization name might be wrong

Cheers

Confirmed image

also Org name

@JDoshi

And the orchestrator is enabled?

And if you have exactly followed the guide then you might need more scopes to deploy the package i beleive which are not mentioned in the article…

As I see only read access mostly and you would need pckages and process access to deploy

Try changing scope

Cheers

I guess I am able to browse through orchestrator for Defaulttenant and have created modern folders within it suffice condition “Orchestrator is enabled”. Or do I need anything else to be done for the same ?

Regarding access I was not able to find any specific access for Process.

It would be great if you can provide sample access list.

Now I tried changing scope in service connection as well as included entire URL in Orchestrator URL as shown in below image.

Now I am getting different error as under.

1 Like

@JDoshi

Can you show what you have in the package field of deploy?

Did you select the nupkg file?

And for access you might need robot,folder for sure and admin as well may be

Cheers

In the package I have selected path of nuget package from the build pipeline.

@JDoshi

Can you click on the three dots and celect the package and check if the path si changing

cheers

I tried it several times yesterday, path generated is same always.

@JDoshi

As per error it is still not able to connect to the orchestrator…

cheers

Thats the same error that it gives always same at top but inner exception message reveals true error.