Error Occur while install community edition

hi , i am trying to install uipath community edition. Getting the attached error. Tried searching on forum, no one has this error before. Please help.

The Error is:
THERE WAS AN ERROR WHILE INSTALLING THE APPLICATION. CHECK THE SET UP LOG FOR MORECapture

Installer(.exe or .msi):

License type(Free, Trial/License code):

Studio/Robot version:

Current behavior:

Screenshot:

The Log is
{
2019-04-21 19:09:04> CheckForUpdateImpl: Couldn’t write out staging user ID, this user probably shouldn’t get beta anything: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\Parth\AppData\Local\GrammarlyForWindows\packages.betaId’.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
}

Issues like this are mostly caused by a firewall or other security software running on your computer.

or Try uninstalling the application and then installing it

Hi @Gaik7276

Just to add to what @HareeshMR mentioned, run the setup in administrator mode to install… it might help too…

Yes, I have quick heal antivirus, should I uninstall quick heal and then install uipath?
Please help

No needs uninstall, just stop it while you carry on with UiPath installation

Thank you Haresh, Fernando and Kotinda