Error in Invoke Code Activity

Hi Guys, Did anyone face similar issue? If yes, Can you please help me resolving it.

UiPath Enterprise Studio Version: 2020.10.06
System Activities Version: 21.10.04

The error is kind of weird because when I reopen the code then the Error is getting disappear and I am able to run the workflow. But when I am trying to edit the code then same error is coming again and I am not able to run the workflow.

To run the workflow, I need to save the changes which I have made and then I am closing the UiPath. After reopening the same code it is working fine.

I have already gone through couple of forum post but no luck. I did playground with adding and removing namespaces. Also, I have tried upgrading and downgrading the system activities package.

Hi,

InvokeCode activity in UiPath.System.Activities package 21.10 (or higher) doesn’t support Studio 21.4 or lower as the following document.

Can you try upgrade your Studio to 21.10 or higher etc OR downgrade System.Activities package to 20.10 etc.

Regards,

1 Like

@shreyash_shirbhate

Please match your system activities with the studio version you have.

cheers

Hi @Yoichi,

I want to upgrade my studio to below version.

Where will I get the .msi file for the same?

@shreyash_shirbhate

If you orchestrator is of latest version can try checkign the Resource centre where the studio msi installation fiels would be available

Can downlaod the installer from there

Or

cheers

Hi,

FYI, we can get Studio installer in ResourceCenter in AutomationCloud if have Enterprise license.
And easily estimate URL of specific version installer.

Regards,

1 Like