Error handling in execution phase - stable release

Hi people,

After a ‘stable’ release of the Project inside Robotic Entreprise Framework, sometimes (rare but it happens) at this step, the process stops and because I ve made ‘error treatment’ - it sends me always a message which is always saved in an excel file (which I made for this purposes - it can be seen as some kind of control mechanism where the process will stop and not go any further).
Nevertheless, the error message sounds like this:

“Systemfehler: UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Click generic error. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Click generic error.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Click(Int32 dx, Int32 dy, UiClickType clickType, UiMouseButton mouseBtn, UiInputMethod inputMethod)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.ClickImpl(Int32 offsetX, Int32 offsetY, ClickType clickType, MouseButton mouseButton, InputMethod inputMethod, Position mousePlacement, Boolean areOffsetsNormalized)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result) in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Executor\WorkflowRuntime.cs:line 208
at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”

Does anyone know, what is all about?

Thanks in advance,

Is this some kind of RunTime error due to instability of treated App (Robot cannot find the Path in reasonable time period which was caused by treated App instability (‘frozen’)? And if, how to solve this (do I have to extend so-called operation execution period) in order to reduce the possibility of this kind of mistake being repeated?

Please help!