@koltsev1, glad you got it going and thanks for the link. I’m going to try to install Russian now.
I also got it working by just removing “eng” from the Language property of the Google OCR. Although you don’t need it now, just for grins here’s the workflow.
Russian.zip (73.8 KB)
Edit: (Just a few tips on installing the tesseract data for Google OCR)
Here’s my workflow.
RussianOCR.zip (113.8 KB)
The ‘tessdata’ files I need to add languages are here. I scrolled down and went to the link for rus.traineddata.
Here’s where it has to go, for me (change the path according to your UiPath Studio version - this is for CE, by the way):
Once that file is in your ‘tessdata’ folder, restart UiPath Studio (it won’t update otherwise).
For my guinea pig I chose Pravda. Using Citrix recording, I first used a ‘Click OCR Text’ to make sure I had Russian available from Google OCR. Here’s what I picked:
I then replaced that activity with a ‘Get OCR Text’ activity, indicating the element in the browser. Then I changed the OCR language in the Properties panel:
I added a variable to capture the text, and displayed it in a message box:
Edit: Works with Chinese also (I added chi_sim.traineddata and chi_tra.traineddata).
Workflow: ChineseOCR.zip (196.8 KB)