Error: Cannot find UI element corrosponding to this selector

Hi all,

Please help me with this exception

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ---->

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Make sure the page is opened in the background while the workflow is running and the activity is reached @12341

and can you explain a bit , which activity you are using ?

Yes, I am trying to open one application in the lotus note.

I’m not familiar with this. Is it a desktop application? And any other activities working in the application?

Lotus notes a desktop application. and I am trying to open one application in the Lotus notes…

Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ---->

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Can you Please share the selector details for that opening application.

Thanks,
Mohanraj.S

Hi @12341,

Open that Uiexplorer and indicate element to get the selector details like below.
If you got the same then Please share.

Thanks,
Mohanraj.S

@12341,

Try to select aaname,Ctrl name and role as selector and make sure that it indicate the exact Uielement by clicking Highlight button.
if it does then run bot for processing.

Thanks,
Mohanraj.S

Hi, I’m also encountering this on lotus notes. The UI Explorer suddenly crashes and closes.

I’m also encountering this issue with IBM Notes with the same error that UiPath Studio can’t open an application in IBM Notes which is a tile there.

Same as above,
Error: Cannot find UI element corrosponding to this selector - #9 by 12341?

Almost spend one whole day to find a fix or workaround for it.