Error -Calculate Client Security Hash- Get transaction Data error

Thank you very much! That error was fixed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
but…now I have an error within the process workflow.
System1 Navigate to Work Items Detail: The given key was not present in the dictionary

1 Like

What have you passed to the workflow? If you have anything from Config file make sure its correct.

I believe the error is coming from the config file…found the error, I named the field with the system1URL wrong within this piece of the code :persevere:
Thank you for your help :hugs:

1 Like

great! :slight_smile:

Getting an error that says “Object instance not reference” but the arguments are being passed correctly :sweat:
I’ll keep troubleshooting but if I can’t figure it out, can I PM you?

1 Like

where is this error? Which activity fails due to this?

Within the Process module, the activity that fails is System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails

Process.xaml (10.2 KB)
System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails.xaml (6.7 KB)

1 Like

Change your browser var browser_ACME to out type only for openACME.xaml
Also you dont need the browser you can do without that. but seems that is the issue.

Hii All,
Iam able to extract the data and it is available in Main, in variable “WIList_temp”, just before entering the Invoke GetTransaction data workflow. (Pic 1 below)

When the flow enters the GetTransaction data workflow also the extracted value is available in “in_WI5List” variable.(Pic2)

But when it enters the workflow, both variables “in_WI5List” and “WIList_temp” become null, and Iam unable to move forward. Please help me guys , where Iam going wrong.!

OK, resolved the issue, Problem was I was using the said variables in both variables and arguments. So I deleted it from the variables pane and it worked.