Error 404 - Read Cell Google Sheets

I keep getting error 404 when I try to Read Cell or do anything with a Google Sheet that I just attached to.

My first activity is Use Google Sheet. In it, I have my Account, Action: Use existing, Spreadsheet file: [Current file] Name, Reference as: CurrentInvoice.

Next is the Read Cell. Spreadsheet: CurrentInvoice, Sheet: Invoice, Cell: E8, Save to: CustomerID. It has error 404 everytime I get to Read Cell. I tried putting in another action instead of Read Cell such as New Sheet, but I still get the same error. It seems like I am not really connected to the sheet in my Use Google Sheet activity. Is that correct? If so, what do I do about it.

Many thanks.

If you changed a page URL or deleted a page then the page will not work and you will get a 404. To fix this, you can set up a 301 redirect. If the page is supposed to be working, please contact us for help and tell us the exact URL.
Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Check the sheet name and cell reference you’re providing in the “Read Cell” activity are accurate. Keep in mind that the sheet name is case-sensitive, so ensure it matches exactly.