– I tried running the flow from original machine (through which I have successfully run it), and now I am getting same error on that machine
– Since I am using community version, it seems the Studio version would be latest
– Currently there are only two folders (1) Shared, (2) My Workspace
– However, AddQueueItem does not have an option to enter ‘FolderPath’ attribute
– I tried including folder path in queue name with , but that didn’t work either
FolderPath is a property available under ‘Misc’ or Miscellaneous section on this page. Have you tried updating your activities packages to their latest versions?
I can vouch that it works on Community edition.