Elastic Search Log is not Created

Hi Friends,
I have configured the Elastic Search to the Orchestrator to store the log information. But now is not inserting the new logs . I don’t why ? I have verified everything with Infrastructure training course. The thing is , It has log information not consequent dates. Please share you opinions and solutions.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14
Have you tried connecting through CE

Thanks
Ashwin S

I don’t know what is CE. I have 2 windows server . One is for Orchestrator and another one for Elastic Search and Kibana. I am connection the Elastic search through Orchestrator. I was working well. It is not inserting the data for the past one month. We don’t do anything. We did setup well.It was working. But Now it is not adding log well.

I have tagged some @loginerror, @Pablito,@Palaniyappan,@Lahiru.Fernando,@Jan_Brian_Despi,@pattyricarte,@HareeshMR,@sandeep13,@lakshman,@PrankurJoshi

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Sorry @balupad14
I haven’t worked in kibana and elastic search .
Let me search

3 Likes

Thank you @sandeep13

Sorry bro @balupad14

Till now i didn’t use Elastic search and Kibana. No idea on this.

OK. No Problem @lakshman

Thank you

1 Like

My apologies for now @balupad14

Yet ,i dont have any experience with kibana,i will try to search for it and if i get idea on it i will notify you. Thanx

2 Likes

Fine na
Does the Elastic Search got upgraded to 7.x version
If so kindly downgrade them once and let’s try
Cheers @balupad14

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan,

For the past 4 months it was working well. We didn’t touch after that. Yes it is using the 7.x . I have raised ticket in the Technical support. Let us wait and see …

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Awesome na
Yah usually it doesn’t support well with 7.x version
So after downgrading the version it will work
Cheers @balupad14

1 Like

Which version to downgrade ?

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Like around 6.x version

Cheers @balupad14

1 Like

Let me try and get back here. Thank you Thambi…

1 Like

Hi @balupad14

Did you maybe upgrade to 2019.10? The ElasticSearch supported versions changed to this: